Sunday, January 6, 2013

Ugly Gun Sunday

Whatever works......

In an hour, I'll be going out with a neighbor to shoot one those guns made of pure evil (One of my rifles. How I've managed to be surrounded by guns yet not succumb the unholy waves of bloodthirstiness they emit is a mystery on par with Magic Johnson still being alive).

 I've sent my opinion on ownership in to Congress (for what it's worth, given the Republican party has apparently decided to become a rubber-stamp assembly). I'll have to see if he's sent anything in. Might as well go through the motions, although it seems we're well down the road to the Mexican model of government: lots of government, crappy services, personal favoritism, and financial corruption.

If I could bug out for Wyoming circa 1880 I'd be outta here.

6 comments:

Bob said...

Can't really disagree, although I'd probably prefer Key West circa 1880.

Unknown said...

Looks like an original AK too not a knockoff or AKM.

Business Strategy Consulting said...

Nice gun. Looks interesting to use. I might try to use one of that someday.

Wilson said...

“If I could bug out for Wyoming circa 1880 I'd be outta here.” I’d be right behind you, 1880 anywhere.

The Scribbler said...

That particular AK is interesting, actually. The receiver was made out of a shovel. (the same one that lent the "stock" actually.) Fascinating build, complete with snark. http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/build-yourself/179192-diy-shovel-ak-photo-tsunami-warning.html

Joe Clark said...

Nice job, it’s a great post. The info is good to know!
california legal ak47