Wednesday, February 14, 2007

London, Gun Free Zone


As guns are virtually impossible for the common citizen to legally own, how's this happening?

LONDON (Reuters) - A 15-year-old boy was shot dead in south London on Wednesday, becoming the third teenage boy to be gunned down in the area this month, police said.


You can legislate all you want, but it won't get rid of humanity's embedded capacity for violence. That said, I line up with Col. Jeff Cooper:

--"One bleeding-heart type asked me in a recent interview if I did not agree that 'violence begets violence.' I told him that it is my earnest endeavor to see that it does. I would like very much to ensure -- and in some cases I have -- that any man who offers violence to his fellow citizen begets a whole lot more in return than he can enjoy."

No comments: