Sunday, October 4, 2009

Another Summer Gone.......


The cycles are are trailered for winter, all the wood is split and stacked, and the lawn mower is stored. Now the six month wait for the weather to be good enough to get the bikes back out starts.

There's been a number of years where I've ridden well into November, but those summers weren't short, cold, and wet like this one. I'm guessing this winter will be early and hard, so the riding season is pretty much over for me.
I gotta get a job further south.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still hoping for one last blast on my Ducati. Over here it isnt really the cold that gets to you, its the damn wet. Call me a fair weather bikers but....

Mr FM

MauserMedic said...

Sound more like Washington State over here. I could ride in that, but constantly wearing rain gear takes away a lot the joy in riding.