Sunday, January 11, 2009

Great Aim Guys


Isn't this just wonderful.

Gosh, there's nothing I'd like better to be right in between Israel and Egypt for the first rematch since'73....not. I'm guessing this explains why the building I was in this evening physically shook. I won't say anything about our capabilities here, but it's well know to both of the previously mentioned parties what we do, and more importantly, don't have.

As much as I'd like to see Hamas pounded into street pizza, if you can't keep the bombs outside a neutral country's border, BACK UP A LITTLE BIT. The Egyptian government isn't pro-Hamas, but that's not going to mean much if the population (and army) starts thinking Mubarak isn't willing to defend Egypt's interests. I'm sure he's mindful of what happened to Egypt's last president.

I would guess our command structure is having a busy evening tonight. At least there's finally someone with some real influence trying to bring this to an end.

No comments: