Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Got Your Definition Of Good Right Here



My reading on the ethics in interaction of business and the environment, apparently written by a watermelon, was interrupted by the Big Brown Truck of Happiness, dropping of 500 pieces of sized, trimmed, and deprimed once-fired 7.62x51 NATO brass. Looks good from inspecting random cases, and far easier to get (which isn't saying much) than actual loaded rounds. If I'm lucky, the local gun show coming up may have some large rifle primers at a less than painful price.

5 comments:

Home on the Range said...

And all I got from the Brown Truck was some Gevalia coffee. Not fair.

MauserMedic said...

Depends on the bean and the amount :)

cmblake6 said...

My single stage is set for 7.62x51, my progressive for 45 ACP. Only problem with my new sweetheart, 6.5x55, is getting what I need on the cheap.

MauserMedic said...

cmblake6,

I have a couple Swedes; reloading is the only way to enjoy them that doesn't make me feel like I'm burning a dollar bill everytime I touch one off. With the economy and politics as they are, I'll be lucky to find enough primers to shoot this summer, let alone stock up the ammo bank.

cmblake6 said...

I've got a battle-pack of M41B. That will not last ANYWHERE near long enough. Wolf has it, so that won't be too bad for getting reloadable cases.