Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ugly Gun Sunday



New! The .22 rimfire Suburban Commando Tactical Marksman model, suited to taking out possums, coons, somnolent squirrels, and Fluffy the cat. No matter how hardcore your OPFOR, CAH Arms gets you ready for the war!

Black Long Johns Stealth NightForce Ninja Suit accessory only $200 extra.


All design features are the intellectual property of Crack Addled Hillbilly Arms, Inc. Any and all infringements on engineering innovations of CAH, Inc. will result in legal action or a Camaro trunk load of carrion on your lawn, whichever we remember first.




6 comments:

BobG said...

Damn, that this is just one step above being a zip gun.

MauserMedic said...

Bob,
A damn feeble step, at that.

MM

Xavier said...

That is about the ugliest Marlin 60 I've ever seen!

I have to go clean my monitor now.....

MauserMedic said...

Xavier,

I'm particularly fond of the high speed buttstock. I'm wondering if it folds for when you have to go uber-tactical.

MM

Xavier said...

I've seen that buttstock before some where.........

Is it a jack handle?

MauserMedic said...

Xavier,

That, Sir, is a trade secret.