Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ugly Gun Sunday



Something I would have never thought of: a deep-fried pistol. According to the website, this is "art". One of my colleagues here has an X-box he plugged into a 220 volt receptacle here that is partially melted. As it too is "art", he is willing to part with it for a mere $695 US, a paltry amount for the amount of creativity is represents.

Please stop by the artist's site, which unfortunately isn't named "Things In My House I Put In The FryDaddy I Got For Christmas In 1978".

5 comments:

BobG said...

It looks like a pistol-shaped turd to me.

MauserMedic said...

BobG-

I confess, that had not crossed my mind. Although now, I'm afraid I'm stuck with that image.

Xavier said...

But if you eat it will you crap thunder and spit lead?

MauserMedic said...

Xavier,

If they wanted it to be truly interesting art, it should have been left loaded while in the fryer. I'd pay money to watch (from a distance) that kind of performance art.

CocaCola4blood said...

Since rampaging shooters with deep-fried brains are becoming more prevalent, it's only logical that deep-fried guns would follow...