Friday, May 8, 2009

The



300 rounds of 7.62x51 picked up from the delivery office today, which made me pretty happy. Not making me so happy was riding in the unexpected and cold downpour without rain gear (nice planning on my part) and finding my glasses mangled in my jacket pocket from apparently smashing them against the pick-up counter when I signed for the package.

But as I dried out, and un-mangled my frames, I figure I've come out ahead. Might have to break out some of the Israeli Mausers in 7.62 in the near future....

2 comments:

Home on the Range said...

I know a nice little M24 that just LOVES 7.62 x 51 NATO.

Sigh. . and I don't even have time to shoot the .22 today let alone. . .

MauserMedic said...

Brigid,

My shortage of time is even worse than my ammo shortage. I've set a goal of shooting for at least an hour this Sunday, weather permitting. I miss the smell of burnt powder....