Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Yeah, I'm Done Listening

I've had all of the debate I can take, and I'm switching it off. I loathe Obama. The mere sound of him speaking sickens me. And that's when he's not actively lying. I'd even vote for John McCain compared  to Obama, and I think John McCain is a self-centered, egotistical, pompous old hack who hasn't done anything worthwhile since 1975. Romney isn't my ideal candidate, but he's way ahead of the ass occupying the White House currently, and he's probably not overly enamored with trying to turn the US into a giant version of Venezuela.

I can't believe we've sunk so low.


2 comments:

cmblake6 said...

I agree, Ovomit is the embodiment of everything I spent 20 years of my life in the .mil to protect my nation against. I listened to the campaign in 08, and I could not believe that it took the big chair. I knew then for sure it had to be rigged. The one benefit to that miserable puddle of excrement having been "elected" is that America isn't going to do this again for a very long time. Government has been building to this for nearly 100 years, and it has got to stop. We must educate the public, and we all have readers. Everything we expose grows in the minds of the people.

bike delivery said...

I really like your blog and appreciate your work. Keep it up.

bike delivery