Sunday, September 23, 2007

Linkfest-A Festival Of Jackassery


It's so true....Grouchy Old Cripple

I'd rather have an open enemy than a back-stabbing friend; The Unforgiving Minute.

Who can't even remember it correctly anyway (The War On Guns).

I believe in tolerance; I might not agree with you, but if you don't screw with me, I'll reciprocate. To paraphrase Mr. Garrison, "Tolerance doesn't mean you have to approve of it, it just means your willing to put up with it". But then, if you honestly can't tolerate me, Why don't you try it with me first? You can experience my appreciation of the Second Amendment firsthand.

Like I said, tolerance for those that are tolerant. Ignorant violent goat-humpers fall outside the circle. Religion of Perpetual Rage indeed.

But I guess I'm not as tolerant as the far left. I guess everything is forgiveable, if you're cute in a "spank me Daddy, I'm a bad girl" twisted sexual way.

No comments: