Saturday, November 24, 2007

I'm Old.



As in, I've started wearing my bifocals today. This is definitely going to take time to get used to. I'm planning on getting out to the range this weekend also, so that should be interesting. Given that I've been taught that the front sight should be the object in sharp focus, I expect it shouldn't be a problem, and possibly better as my prescription had changed a bit.

Other than that, in a few hours I'll be riding The Wife's bike back from the shop for winter storage at home. If I'm lucky, the temperature will be in the low forties for the ride. Cagers get some interesting expressions on their faces when a bike goes flying past them in November around here. Fortunately I have enough leather to outfit a German S&M club, so I should be able to keep the cold out.

No comments: