Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Go Forth And Conquer...



The Savior of Mankind, seen during his speech, and shortly afterward enjoying a bottle of cerebrospinal fluid water, sans makeup, recently made a statement that bother those busy-bodies who assert they have an understanding of history:

"We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set," he said Wednesday. "We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

Thank goodness for a strong, guiding hand to keep me safe from..um...my personal decisions or the vast right wing conspiracy..or something bad, anyway.

But some people just aren't ready to accept the social engineering of their betters:

"I know he’s not talking about the militia here. He’s talking about a “civilian national security force”. I can’t help myself, and I’m going to Godwin the heck out of this post, but the very first thing that popped into my head when he said that was the Brownshirts."

Well, fine then. To convince you of our future undead overlord's president's benign intent, I give you a glimpse of the top-secret new uniforms for the civil force that will eat our brains assist us in becoming a more peaceful, placid nation.

1 comment:

BobG said...

When I heard about it, my first thought was Brownshirts and the Hitler Youth.