Monday, June 4, 2007

Good God, Why?

What kind of amoral, self-destructive, sociopath does something like this? I consider myself to have a fairly twisted cynical view of life, and I couldn't have thought of this on one of my worst benders. I'd gladly see these individuals remove themselves from the gene pool if it weren't for the fact that the next level of giggles seems to be "slowly murdering" someone else. Here's something that should piss some people off: how 'bout once you get your heart's desire, you develop an intense interest in auto-erotic asphyxiation, instead of ruining some other person's life for your own personal thrills.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, that is by far the most fucked-up thing I've seen all day.

Ambulance Driver said...

As LawDog would say, Kee Riced All My Tea.

BobG said...

It's amazing how far up their ass some people can get their head without smothering...

Firehand said...

Just flat amazing, ain't it?