Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lazy Ass Bastard.............




photo swiped from Motorcycle Philosophy so no, that's not me...

It's been noted that I should be posting some recent pictures, so what's slowing me down?

Let's just say I've known people clinically diagnosed with ADHD who change their mind and schedules far less frequently than the Guard. And I am probably one of the foremost experts in packing, unpacking, and rearranging duffel bags of issue gear in the state at this point. Add returning to home with sleep deprivation (well-earned and enjoyed in the process) through horizontally raining thunderstorms, unpacking, getting the bike into the shop for some questionable noises around the rear axle, and a first day back to work that lasted for 12 hours on my feet with no breaks or meals, and a massive physician tantrum, and things haven't been as slack as I'd like. But here we are, and the show must go on.

One note that ought to make most happy; far more young people were in attendance at the Freedom Rally this year, the weather for the most part was outstanding, and most (I stress most......you all should appreciate some of the photos I didn't take) of the elderly kept their clothes on. Oh, and there will be no old naked guy images this year, unless he happened to be next to someone else I took a picture of.

Last, there is one image that is probably, for most of you, NSFW. There'll be several more of those tomorrow, only they'll be people and not "art", so no bitching if the office prude nails your ass for inappropriate conduct, or whatever the current HR catchword is.

The girl next door, at least for the next several days. Lower left, the 600 miles of bugs I collected. I liked looking at the girl better.

Biker Folk Art!

Some people look at tattoo flash books; some look at the people looking.


It's always good to see what people are doing with their bikes.....



Gyros and Budweiser, the pre-sleep snack of champions.

No comments: